This year world-leading experts and corporate executives have been invited to share and discuss their views on the rapid changes that the world is currently facing, covering issues like international trade, climate change and new geopolitical challenges.
- Erna Solberg, Norwegian Prime minister and co-chair for the UNs Sustainable Development Goals Advocacy Group
- Sturla Henriksen, CEO of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association
- Lise Kingo, ED UN Global Compact
- Hans Olav Lindahl, President of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association
- Geir Håøy, CEO of Kongberg Group
The event will be moderated by BBC journalist and anchor Nisha Pillai.
Previous speakers include Minister of Foreign Affairs Børge Brende, former NATO secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen, author and economist Jonas Ridderstråle, CEO in Snips Rand Hindi, professor at Oxford University Ian Goldin and Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council.